WHAT is your HONEST OPINION ????

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years women have wanted equal rights and equal pay. Examples Pro Tennis women want the same pay as men. In Major tournament's they want the same pay as the men. Men play best out of 5 women play best out of three. Should they get the same pay ? In golf womens tees are shorter then mens (Much closer) \.
now this brings me to the transgender's My feelings are they should compete in the gender they were born in. Women have to stop demanding equal rights then ask everyone to look the other way when the situation arises.
My real question is WHAT in the HECK IS THIS WORLD COMING TO ????? I am really glad i have a short time left on earth !!

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years women have wanted equal rights and equal pay. Examples Pro Tennis women want the same pay as men. In Major tournament's they want the same pay as the men. Men play best out of 5 women play best out of three. Should they get the same pay ? In golf womens tees are shorter then mens (Much closer) \.
now this brings me to the transgender's My feelings are they should compete in the gender they were born in. Women have to stop demanding equal rights then ask everyone to look the other way when the situation arises.
My real question is WHAT in the HECK IS THIS WORLD COMING TO ????? I am really glad i have a short time left on earth !!
Probably should be posted in Political Discussion. People do not change their sex, their DNA stays the same as it always was. They can mutilate themselves this way and that, but they are still the sex they were born with. "Gender" is a term we shouldn't use, as it is fluid and plays into the hands of the insanity.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably should be posted in Political Discussion. People do not change their sex, their DNA stays the same as it always was. They can mutilate themselves this way and that, but they are still the sex they were born with. "Gender" is a term we shouldn't use, as it is fluid and plays into the hands of the insanity.
See rooksters John Wayne meme concerning this in the "Post your meme" thread.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m not gonna get into the Men vs Women thing,but if trans men continue to be allowed to compete against biological women,womens sports is doomed.

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meh... I don't care enough about sports to dredge up enough emotions about cis- and/or trans- people wanting to plays sports either traditionally compliant with or against their birth sex. So, if sports are doomed, I'll bring the popcorn.

Except equestrian events... where the sex of the rider and the ridden doesn't matter all that much.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Next time a ship is sinking I’m kicking her to the curb

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who watches Sports More ? I think Men.
What do Men like seeing More ? I hope Women Sweating !
In my world women would be Paid, Men would be told to Go home Grab a Beer or Coffee
turn on the tv and watch women sweat like real men would !
Or find a hobby you can do in private !

I Believe Women should be the Top money Earners in Sports, As long as they don't have
fat or muscular Bodies or Man Haircuts.

My 'honest opinion'

Al Bundy had the right Idea
000.jpg

& I hate seeing some guy pat another guys Butt on a sports field ! Autta be a Law :coffee2:

I won't post the cheeky pic of Fiona Butler, when she looked good in a tennis skirt.
I'll just imagine that's worth paying for watching

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meh... I don't care enough about sports to dredge up enough emotions about cis- and/or trans- people wanting to plays sports either traditionally compliant with or against their birth sex. So, if sports are doomed, I'll bring the popcorn.

Except equestrian events... where the sex of the rider and the ridden doesn't matter all that much.
I,m not a big sports guy in that I rabidly follow a certain sport.Point is, women work very hard to excell in their chosen discipline.Transgender men who ID as women carry their physical advantage into women,s sports,giving them an unfair advantage over born women.If you care at all about fairness in sports,especially if your daughter is gifted as an athlete this spells an end to womens sports as WOMENS sports. You don,t see women who trans to men participating in mens sports,not successfully.See rooksters John Wayne meme concerning this in "post your meme"!

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m not a big sports guy in that I rabidly follow a certain sport.Point is, women work very hard to excell in their chosen discipline.Transgender men who ID as women carry their physical advantage into women,s sports,giving them an unfair advantage over born women.If you care at all about fairness in sports,especially if your daughter is gifted as an athlete this spells an end to womens sports as WOMENS sports. You don,t see women who trans to men participating in mens sports,not successfully.See rooksters John Wayne meme concerning this in "post your meme"!

But transgendered men IDing as women will only have the unfair advantage based upon strength, body mass, height... women will still have the advantage in certain aspects such as flexibility and endurance. I'm still not sure where eye/hand coordination works out, though I understand that women are better at shooting and dressage. Further, as you point out, it takes a lot of work to excel... in anything. As a general rule, I would expect that men's and women's divisions will phase themselves out naturally over the next century or so except for sports that depend excessively or exclusively upon flexibility or strength. Also, I don't expect to see a lot of transgendered people trying out for sports at the highest levels because becoming a transgendered person is expensive, time-consuming, and a medical procedure requiring psychological assessment. By the time someone has done all that, they're probably a little over the age at which athletes peak. Not to mention all those drugs/hormones they need to take...

Just some thoughts off the top of my head because I don't really know all that much about too many sports.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But transgendered men IDing as women will only have the unfair advantage based upon strength, body mass, height... women will still have the advantage in certain aspects such as flexibility and endurance. I'm still not sure where eye/hand coordination works out, though I understand that women are better at shooting and dressage. Further, as you point out, it takes a lot of work to excel... in anything. As a general rule, I would expect that men's and women's divisions will phase themselves out naturally over the next century or so except for sports that depend excessively or exclusively upon flexibility or strength. Also, I don't expect to see a lot of transgendered people trying out for sports at the highest levels because becoming a transgendered person is expensive, time-consuming, and a medical procedure requiring psychological assessment. By the time someone has done all that, they're probably a little over the age at which athletes peak. Not to mention all those drugs/hormones they need to take...

Just some thoughts off the top of my head because I don't really know all that much about too many sports.
Why should the rest of us have to pretend that a man dressed as a woman is a woman and not a man?

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because it doesn't really matter. Why is sex (or gender) the first thing to notice about someone you'll probably never speak with.

How often do you walk down the street going... 'man, man, woman, child'? Probably not often. Well, unless there is something exceptional about them: 'nice-looking woman, handicapped child, ugly man with face like a boot'. And a transgendered person would probably be ticced of as 'damn ugly woman, wait - that's a heck of an Adam's apple and she'd got huge feet - so that's a man in a woman's clothing. Or maybe it's one of those transgendered people'... by which time they've passed you down the street and you're wandering into the shop for a good cup coffee.

If the first thing you don't think about people is 'yeah, I'd do her/him' ... then, really, what perception is being pretended? What are we pretending about people we see on the street?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Strength,body mass and height are exactly what is causing a rash of transgendered men excelling in womens sports today.If you watch the reporting on this,it,s going on right now,not some future.And a transgender weight lifter just won in a womens division at the world class level.At the State level a Trans swimmer just broke all womens records in the sport at the state level,I forget which state,it,s out there if you care to look.Obviously you,re not aware of the transgender teaching going on in todays schools,at all levels from elementary up.Transgender surgery is available as part of mental health,paid for by insurance.The psychological assessment is often overlooked or very brief.Your knowledge of today,s transgender ideology and it,s application to the sports world is as lacking as your knowledge of sports,or at least very dated.No offence to you,but that,s how it seems.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because it doesn't really matter. Why is sex (or gender) the first thing to notice about someone you'll probably never speak with.

How often do you walk down the street going... 'man, man, woman, child'? Probably not often. Well, unless there is something exceptional about them: 'nice-looking woman, handicapped child, ugly man with face like a boot'. And a transgendered person would probably be ticced of as 'damn ugly woman, wait - that's a heck of an Adam's apple and she'd got huge feet - so that's a man in a woman's clothing. Or maybe it's one of those transgendered people'... by which time they've passed you down the street and you're wandering into the shop for a good cup coffee.

If the first thing you don't think about people is 'yeah, I'd do her/him' ... then, really, what perception is being pretended? What are we pretending about people we see on the street?
This is not the same as men pretending to be women taking over women,s sports.In every day life I don,t care what you ID as.I just don,t care.You,ve changed the subject.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry bud, I won't accept what is inherently false as true because of someone else's fee-fees. It's a sick society that does.

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That could be or it could be merely how it seems.

I'm in Texas where teaching about sex or science (never mind gender-differences, LBQT... I'm missing a few letters) is really frowned upon by the Board of Education. They spend more time on the Snopes? Scopes? trial than they actually do on evolution. So, you're supposition that elementary schools are teaching transgender something (and, how do you teach that anyway?) is incorrect.

And, I stand by my conjecture that sports will change in very fundamental ways (of course, it's a bet I can't lose since I'll be long dead by then... LOL). Personally, I can't wait for Grav-ball (something I mentally invented) where opposing teams try to get a 6-7 inch ball into a 7-8 inch hole on the opponent's side of a giant hamster-ball in null gravity. Imagine the grace, the beauty, the speed, and - yes, the pain of smacking into the boundary. Then I'll start watching (and caring about) sports.

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CreakyDigger... not exactly sure what you mean. What's 'fee-fees'? What's false? That a person you would identify as 'man' prefers to identify as 'woman'? Who chooses - you or him/her/it/them/whatever?

How does this affect you?
What can you do about it?

If the answer is 'doesn't' and 'nothing', then why bother letting it worry you?
It's not the end of civilization... even though every generation thinks that about every new generation.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That could be or it could be merely how it seems.

I'm in Texas where teaching about sex or science (never mind gender-differences, LBQT... I'm missing a few letters) is really frowned upon by the Board of Education. They spend more time on the Snopes? Scopes? trial than they actually do on evolution. So, you're supposition that elementary schools are teaching transgender something (and, how do you teach that anyway?) is incorrect.

And, I stand by my conjecture that sports will change in very fundamental ways (of course, it's a bet I can't lose since I'll be long dead by then... LOL). Personally, I can't wait for Grav-ball (something I mentally invented) where opposing teams try to get a 6-7 inch ball into a 7-8 inch hole on the opponent's side of a giant hamster-ball in null gravity. Imagine the grace, the beauty, the speed, and - yes, the pain of smacking into the boundary. Then I'll start watching (and caring about) sports.
And I stand by my conjecture that you have no knowledge of the spread of transgender ideology or it,s use by transgender men to excel in womens sports,nationwide and worldwide. You,re wrong about Scopes,no schools reference Scopes any more,and you have no up to date knowledge of what,s being taught in todays schools.

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I stand by my conjecture that you have no knowledge of the spread of transgender ideology or it,s use by transgender men to excel in womens sports,nationwide and worldwide. You,re wrong about Scopes,no schools reference Scopes any more,and you have no up to date knowledge of what,s being taught in todays schools.

Ok. Your conjecture on this earns a shrug from me.
(Back to my criteria of: does it affect me? can I change it?)

Still friends?

ETA: Gotta run. The pond level is down in the yard and I'm going detectoring (aka beeping). Though this might be more like 'mudding'. Later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread