What's new

What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,349
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

From the land of the Bluenose.....I'm sure at one time or another we all run across something in this hobby that may mildly irk us, is slightly unpleasant or son of a seahorse upsetting so here goes dis bouys rant:

Mobile manuire makers does the trick here. Dey sneak up on youz and then let lose. Scares the halibut out of dis bouy so I resolved dat youz...don't wear headphones so I can be aware but that is not the worst me son. Den dem ground pounders start to trying to set a fire on da leg.....up and down and in and out. Man dat is annoying as stepping on a sea urchin but dat is not the worst youz. The worst is when youz a going down on a gud bell tone from da Freedom Three Plus and you kneel , yes git down on all fours and din youz smell something a funny and the light gozz on in da fridge and you know you are in da doggie dew. Man if that don't bite the fin off an albacore tuna. Den youz go home smeeling like a cow paddie and da wife she really says youz in dashitz and gives youz da scolding shoulder Dat is all dis bouy has to rant about what is youz?
 
Re: What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

Ive only been mding since Jan. I really don' have any pet peeves yet. I came across a skunk the other day. That bothered me. And snakes freak me out. It's that time of year here in Texas too. But thats more of a phobia than a pet peeve.
 
Re: What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

Man what kind of language are you speaking, is Dat russian!or jamaican?
 
Re: What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

The Digger said:
Man what kind of language are you speaking, is Dat russian!or jamaican?

Lol.....did you say you kneeled in dog poo?

Never did myself but have stepped in a few piles...and I don't like it.

Al
 
Re: What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

I jes cant standit when one 'nim ole boys gits all puffed up and acts like we gonna have a squarin off. It's usually somebody of relation to the property owner--and I always have permission when I am huntin! Now i know they say bloods thicker than water, but someday on mine honor I'm gonna take one 'nim boys and clean his clock. Might knock out a couple them pearly whites so that boy'll be eatin corn on the cob through a rake if he ain't careful.


-Buck
 
Re: What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

RC airplanes crashing into the woods overhead, that really bugs me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom