What's new

What kind of wrench is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
I doubt it's very old but I have never seen one of these before. What is it for? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • wrench 001.webp
    wrench 001.webp
    73 KB · Views: 386
Texas mammary gland twister. :hello: its ok to put me on the ignore list now :-\
 
Upvote 0
it is actually old, it's an early version of an adjustable wrench
 
Upvote 0
Spooky said:
:laughing7:

Jesus, AA... lol....

That was a fairly common adjustable wrench from the early 1900s I think...
its ok we once wuz good fr....... :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
DirtyHowi said:
Spooky said:
:laughing7:

Jesus, AA... lol....

That was a fairly common spanner wrench from the early 1900s I think...
called an "alligator spanner"

Edit: FOund it!
http://www.toolexchange.com.au/imagesUSERS/spanner4692.jpg

http://www.toolexchange.com.au/wrenches.htm

i was sitting here banging my head on the laptop, could not put those words out even though i finally knew one ...

LOL, oh I know how you feel. I'm giving you half a point anyway because I believe you knew but couldn't find the words hehehehehe. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Spooky said:
Felinepeachy said:
Spooky said:
:laughing7:

Jesus, AA... lol....

That was a fairly common spanner wrench from the early 1900s I think...
called an "alligator spanner"

Edit: FOund it!
http://www.goantiques.com/detail,vaughan-bushnell-double,1424947.html

http://www.toolexchange.com.au/imagesUSERS/spanner4692.jpg

http://www.toolexchange.com.au/wrenches.htm

You are soooooo good. Thank you! And uh, next time you leave, would you remember to shut the light off. :wink:

:o

Don't TEASE me, ma'am....
It's been a while..
;D

And ANY time..
I guess SOMETHING can be said for a form of autism and a photographic memory..

I remember the ODDEST things.
'
' :laughing9:
;D
 
Upvote 0
Thats a kool tool, I never saw one before now :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Those kind of teeth on it, remind me of an early type of pipe wrench. HH
Doc
 
Upvote 0
Thats what the wife uses to stop me going out detecting...
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Thats what the wife uses to stop me going out detecting...



Doesn't work though :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:
Thats what the wife uses to stop me going out detecting...



Doesn't work though :icon_scratch:

It did first time :laughing9: Toothless threat now
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:
Thats what the wife uses to stop me going out detecting...



Doesn't work though :icon_scratch:

It did first time :laughing9: Toothless threat now



I'll buy her some new ones so I can catch up :laughing7:


Or was you talking about her :icon_scratch: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Thats what the wife uses to stop me going out detecting...

Who wears the pants in that family? Make her dig for you and make her LIKE IT!!!! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom