R revdavis Tenderfoot Joined Mar 3, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2022 #1 Civil war Confederate item I can't identify. Any ideas? Attachments D50C9B14-A1F6-44C8-8470-8B2098AFFE34.webp 775.7 KB · Views: 141
R revdavis Tenderfoot Joined Mar 3, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2022 Thread Owner #2 revdavis said: Civil war Confederate item I can't identify. Any ideas? Click to expand... Attachments 3B75F941-9A6C-4F0B-B226-7680452238CA.webp 640.2 KB · Views: 74 Upvote 1
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2022 #3 single tree hook Upvote 3
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2022 #4 revdavis said: Civil war Confederate item I can't identify. Any ideas? Click to expand... woodstove eye lifter Upvote 1
revdavis said: Civil war Confederate item I can't identify. Any ideas? Click to expand... woodstove eye lifter
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2022 #5 Why would you think cw? Upvote 1