halfdime
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2006
- Messages
- 4,520
- Reaction score
- 1,500
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Zelienople
- Detector(s) used
- White's XLT
Upvote
0
Wonderful pull of silver, but I don't think you could get credit as a Dream Box. Three years ago I had 98-silvers I one box (65-mercs, 33-Rosies), but the rest of the TN guys claimed it has to be 100. I considered it as my Dream box, still recall the event to this day. You'll never forget yours either.
UFor BANK/Currier rolled dimes, this should qualify as a dream box. You simply don't find 20+ dimes in a box. I've done hundreds or dime boxes and my best was 7, I believe. In comparison, I've had probably 15 half boxes with 20 plus silvers, including 2 boxes with over 200 keepers.
Dozer, your box was a dream box....period. I may not have had that perspective at one point but you can't compare dimes to halves.
I haven't looked but I bet you'd find very few posts on this forum that claim to have found a 20+ silver dime box in the last 10 years.
I dream of a box like that