halfdime Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 4,520 Reaction score 1,500 Golden Thread 0 Location Zelienople Detector(s) used White's XLT Apr 17, 2019 #1 Got a box of dimes today with 22 silvers! 1912 Barber, six Mercs! Attachments IMG_1690.webp 807.9 KB · Views: 203 Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 Upvote 0
TheMastermind Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 1,754 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsy Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2019 #21 Awesome score!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 29, 2019 #22 I would call that a great box, congrats!
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE May 16, 2019 #23 That's a dream box in my book. Especially with that barber. Never had much luck with boxes but like Gman, I scored some nice bags in the past- here's one: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-my-finds-much-but-when-i-do.html#post2557642 Last edited: May 16, 2019
That's a dream box in my book. Especially with that barber. Never had much luck with boxes but like Gman, I scored some nice bags in the past- here's one: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-my-finds-much-but-when-i-do.html#post2557642
Infowarrior Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2012 Messages 1,526 Reaction score 832 Golden Thread 0 Location Fema Region 3 Detector(s) used NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2019 #24 For dimes that would be a dream box IMO. I think the best I ever found was 2 in a box, but I only ever did 50 or so boxes. Sick finds. HH
For dimes that would be a dream box IMO. I think the best I ever found was 2 in a box, but I only ever did 50 or so boxes. Sick finds. HH