Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 22, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I did not find this button just heated to know what it was because I might look into buying one. Thank you. Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
I did not find this button just heated to know what it was because I might look into buying one. Thank you.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2018 #2 If memory serves earl US Great Seal button used right after the War of 1812 period. You dig this puppy?
If memory serves earl US Great Seal button used right after the War of 1812 period. You dig this puppy?
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2018 #3 That's one GREAT Army Coat button.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 22, 2018 Thread Owner #4 smokeythecat said: If memory serves earl US Great Seal button used right after the War of 1812 period. You dig this puppy? Click to expand... No I like it so much I might look into buying one
smokeythecat said: If memory serves earl US Great Seal button used right after the War of 1812 period. You dig this puppy? Click to expand... No I like it so much I might look into buying one
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2018 #5 That one i pretty, for sure.