What's new

what the obama halves?

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
all they did was paint a kennedy gold and put a sticker over him, seriously? sticker is peeling off dump or keep?
 
Upvote 0
JJtheRollHunter said:
Throw it in a fire.

yea assassinated it already, cant find it in a box... oh well
 
Talk about defacing of currency...yikes!
 
The mint did not do this. Someone trying to make a quick buck. Lots of suc...I mean people bought these after he was elected. Now they're finding they are worth no more than $.50, they are dumping them. Go to coinflation.com, there is a link to an article about this.
 
Every one I find, I deface. I make sure to leave a hint of his mug on there for the next chap, but I make sure the message is received. The unscrupulous zombies who bought these and are now figuring out they are worthless... Reminds me of something else, hmm...
 
I consider putting Obama on a coin worse than this, lol:
(from Mojo's January photo album)
 

Attachments

  • fu.webp
    fu.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 339
oh thats whack, thanks all...

once had a teller tell me someone dumped a bunch of obama halves and was like never saw one... then saw it today and went :icon_scratch:
 
Reminds me of that short period of time after Michael Jackson died. They were selling gold plated half dollars with a sticker of him on it for $19.95. Jeez.
 
Somehow I don't think that this was the "change" he promised.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom