What's new

What to wear....(CRHN edition)

50cent

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,109
Golden Thread
0
Location
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
What to wear....(CRH'N edition)

Aight, heres the deal: there is a thread in the metal detectin forum on this site, talking about what various metal detectors wear when they go out metal detecting. I'd like to apply this same question to the C-R-H-n community and ask the same question translated

"So, what do you guys wear when you go CRH'n?"

to keep this thread from going out of control, attire applies to banks (or credit unions, or grocery stores, you get the point) only! Not what you wear at home.


Original thread here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting/357039-what-wear.html#post3396433
 
Upvote 0
I just bring doughnuts to all my bank hookups and it doesn't matter what I wear, ya know what I mean....:thumbsup:
 
I'm in a full suit and tie everyday at work and I CRH at lunch and after work. I'm sure being dressed up has an impact, though I haven't worn jorts, Tevas, and a tank top to test it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom