What's new

What Treasure Magazines do you Subscribe too?

relicminer

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
428
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just subscribed to W&E Treasures, getting ready for Lost Treasure and American Digger! How about you? Any I don't know about? Anything else you recommend?
Oh yea, I'm a magazine addict also!!! :blob7:
 
W&E Treasure and Lost Treasure!
 
I subscribe to TreasureNet, more info found here in one month than in a year of magazines... ;D
 
I gave up the mags and went straightforth to the internet, the library, and Google Earth. Now I cant find crap >:(
 
Oh I love the internet too, but theres something about the printed magazine that does it for me... I guess it makes me focus... I won't read a book but i'll read 20 magazines a month!!!! lol :icon_pirat:
 
I had every copy of Treasure Hunting, The Searcher, Metal Detecting and Detector User from the first issues on but realised that your paying top dollar for adverts and field tests that are never going to give you the real facts (or any facts) that you really need.

Now I save the money which is better spent on equipment and on locating and traveling to new sites.
 
OK that last one kinda hit home, makes sense, but I still love my magazines!! lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom