Kyboy
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2009
- Messages
- 101
- Reaction score
- 32
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hardin county KY
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
- #1
Thread Owner
Wondering if someone can dowse this pic? I find dowsing really fascinating!

or you and use this link from Bing maps.
Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions
Thanks!

or you and use this link from Bing maps.
Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions
Thanks!



I worked in black water for years and at first it really is quite unnerving not being able to see anything but black, working in total darkness that light can't even penetrate. Then when fish start rubbing against you and you're pushing them away, it really is something that you need to get used too. The damn channel catfish swallowing my foot was an amazing feeling... NOT ! lol. It truly did scare the **** out of me, I didn't know what was eating on me that time... lol. So it's not chicken to know the surroundings and act wisely






