nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I found this while metal detecting and Hoping to find out what type marble and rarity if any? TIA, Bill Attachments marble.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 92
I found this while metal detecting and Hoping to find out what type marble and rarity if any? TIA, Bill
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Sep 6, 2016 #2 Nice find! It's a Vitro Tiger eye from the late 1940s or 1950s. Not rare but collectible.
nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 6, 2016 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: Nice find! It's a Vitro Tiger eye from the late 1940s or 1950s. Not rare but collectible. Click to expand... Thanks ! I hadn't seen one like it before , so glad I asked, Thanks for the ID.
cheese said: Nice find! It's a Vitro Tiger eye from the late 1940s or 1950s. Not rare but collectible. Click to expand... Thanks ! I hadn't seen one like it before , so glad I asked, Thanks for the ID.