Vldetecting Sr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2017 Messages 416 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2019 #1 I've been looking online for quite a while now for identification of these buttons. I remembered seeing the type somewhere online but don't remember where. They're double shanked buttons. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you
I've been looking online for quite a while now for identification of these buttons. I remembered seeing the type somewhere online but don't remember where. They're double shanked buttons. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 17, 2019 #2 Cool buttons Don't see them around here. Great finds Congrats Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 17, 2019 #3 Beautiful looking buttons VL. Hard to tell if they're brass or pewter, from the look of them, I'd say one-piece brass. Probably dating from the late 18thc - early 19thc, if pewter, they will be much earlier. Dave Upvote 0
Beautiful looking buttons VL. Hard to tell if they're brass or pewter, from the look of them, I'd say one-piece brass. Probably dating from the late 18thc - early 19thc, if pewter, they will be much earlier. Dave
Vldetecting Sr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2017 Messages 416 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2019 Thread Owner #4 ANTIQUARIAN said: Beautiful looking buttons VL. Hard to tell if they're brass or pewter, from the look of them, I'd say one-piece brass. Probably dating from the late 18thc - early 19thc, if pewter, they will be much earlier. Dave Click to expand... They're probably pewter because they don't have that high tone ringing to them when they hit something. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN said: Beautiful looking buttons VL. Hard to tell if they're brass or pewter, from the look of them, I'd say one-piece brass. Probably dating from the late 18thc - early 19thc, if pewter, they will be much earlier. Dave Click to expand... They're probably pewter because they don't have that high tone ringing to them when they hit something.
Yak1366 Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2017 Messages 1,293 Reaction score 2,308 Golden Thread 0 Location Ringgold, Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II Primary Interest: Other Mar 17, 2019 #5 Very cool buttons!!! Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2019 #6 Cool, never seen that type, not sure they made them over here! Upvote 0