What's new

What would you do ?

See my other posting about sending a package to Missouri and you will see why i am VERY CONCERNED!!!
 
Ive been selling on eBay 20 plus years their policies have changed so many times. I agree you can choose a no return policy but if someone complains item not as described ect eBay 99 percent of the time sides with the buyer when a case is open. All they need to show is that they mailed it back to you many times its not the original item or nothings in the package . Most sellers, there is even a huge forum on this issue. just refund to avoid a neg feedback and then put them on a BBL list!!! I have found most buyers and sellers don't have to deal with these kind of situations. I would never sell Electronics I know many Top rated sellers who deal with this kind of thing on a regular basis. Im Top rated but I don't sell high value items ie over 150.00 to avoid these trollers usually buyers with low or no fb which we can filter with buyer requirements but just a little ,or buyers from other Countries. I hope you figure out what your going to do if this seller has good feedback will tell you a lot. Good luck my friend!!Tommy

I guess i've been lucky...Or maybe because I'm thorough with pics and description. The "not as described" is always the buyers excuse but with what I've found is that Ebay gives the seller a chance too. They don't just pull the money and refund(at least not in my experience). I'm not a high volume seller. I've only had the situation come up 4 times. I did have to return money 1 time(the other one mentioned above the buyer never really complained I just refunded because shipping took way too long) from a complaint and I was scammed, because it was software. And after talking to Ebay is just one of those categories where ...You get scammed and there isn't much you can do. If you bring it to their attention, they will put the person on a "watch" list. People don't have to hurry up and accept a return just because they are worried about FB. Ebay will also correct that or remove bad feedback if the seller has the item pictured and described properly. And don't let these people tell you it needs to be written in the description. all of our ideas on condition are subjective, pictures are the real description and if the picture shows a flaw, it is described and doesn't have to be written even though it's good practice to write it too. If more sellers would stand up and spend the time with it it may stop the idea that you have to accept a return. Good luck out there!!
 
Last edited:
I hear ya I had one buyer leave a negative that eBay remover he said the item was smaller than he thought even though I gave dimensions a took a picture of the item on a RULER LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom