Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
What You Can Find In Other People's Trash
The two treasures you see here were found in the trash!
Every day people throw away thousands of valuable items.
Many towns have "trash pickup" days. These are hot!
I have found too many great finds to even list here.
They're out there waiting.
An early navy pistol:
Possibly the only photo of the Spirit of St. Louis in Michigan - 1927. The figure behind the plane is no doubt Lucky Lindy himself. I wonder who took the photo?
The two treasures you see here were found in the trash!
Every day people throw away thousands of valuable items.
Many towns have "trash pickup" days. These are hot!
I have found too many great finds to even list here.
They're out there waiting.
An early navy pistol:
Possibly the only photo of the Spirit of St. Louis in Michigan - 1927. The figure behind the plane is no doubt Lucky Lindy himself. I wonder who took the photo?
Upvote
0
It's amazing the loot you can find. I have scored a couple little tykes yard toys, sandboxes and play houses. Just scrub them down and take em to the local kids resale shop for some quick cash 






