What's new

whatcha think? junk or not? 1-10

canoeguy45887

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1
2.webp6.webp7.webpa.webp

#2
3.webp4.webp

#3
5.webp

#4
10.webp8.webp

#5
12.webp11.webp

#6
13.webp14.webp

#7
15.webp

#8
16.webp17.webp

#9
19.webp18.webp

#10
20.webp21.webp22.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'd keep them all but number 3 nice finds nutting stone #1 I see a polisher a tip abraider and large scraper or digger and a couple of fire starters;)
 
my guess, keep in mind all found in a river, and i have no clue as to real names


#1 hammer stone maybe??, has indentations on both sides for fingers
#2 axe head??
#3 Boat stone??
#4 native American multitool??, palm protector for fire starter, pestle, side with pencil is ground smooth
#5 hand stone??
#6 grind stone?? bottom is ground flat and smooth
#7 palm protector for fire starting??
#8 palm protector for fire starting??
#9 hand plow??
#10 club head??
 
Last edited:
1,5 and maybe 6 I would keep
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom