What's new

whats a good coin cleaner???????

whitesid

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
124
Golden Thread
0
Location
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have some wheat's, Buffalo's, and a V. nickel. they are all red in color and corroded. what it the best way to clean them?
all i know is electrolyse and vinegar and both made the coins look worse, but I'm not sure that i was doing it wright. can you please also explain how to use your best mothod a little.
thanks,
whitesid
 
I would like to know also. I have a buffalo that is red and pitted. Cannot read the date on it due to corrosion or whatever. IF anything can bring it out I would like to know.

Funkman
 
Hi guys. I sell Nic-A-Date to get the dates back on the Buffalo's and there is Blue ribbon coin cleaner for other coins. DO NOT CLEAN any coin that may be of value. Take a look at my site and check them out. 8)
TonyinCT
www.tcmetaldetectors.com
 
TonyinCT said:
Hi guys. I sell Nic-A-Date to get the dates back on the Buffalo's and there is Blue ribbon coin cleaner for other coins. DO NOT CLEAN any coin that may be of value. Take a look at my site and check them out. 8)
TonyinCT
www.tcmetaldetectors.com
That is a Nice website, also a nice hobby shop
 
hey whitesid ain't seen u in chat. :'( But what u need to do is find a really crappy normal penny and soak it and clean it in diffrent things. that's what I did and it's worked pretty well. ;D
 
I hear that nic-a-date is awesome! Fortunately, I can read all my buff dates. All 2 of them. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom