- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,213
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Florida- Somewhere in the middle
- Detector(s) used
- MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not that I can afford either right now, but wondering which one is best for the Excal and water hunting, why, and the differences (besides shape) between them..
Upvote
0



......... I will say the 15x18 is a fantastic coil, but are my WOTs. I have owned 3 WOT coils, all 3 have been "hot" coils, have owned the 15X18 for a year now.......It is too big to use in the water, but I use it on the wet sand when surf is too rough and it is a great coil, you can cover a lot of area, it will respond to small gold and it is deeeeeeep....
got a sweet 10 by 12 sef for my excal 800 and i will be trying it out on satellite beach, cocoa, melbourne, daytona etc: this coming week 







