Whats going on around the 50th State?

Re: What's going on around the 50th State?

What's up ring man, while the Hawaiian digger and the crew was hitting Pearl Harbor I made my why to another spot, dug a couple of days on my day off, on Thursday I found a unlisted Waialua crown top, different plate, larger letter, O in works rounded and a large W base marking, same plate like the Hutchinson #*320 in the Hawaiian Bottle Book, only thing it's a crown top, found some other misc. bottles, oriental med. small black glass gin. plan on going next week some time on my day off.

Attachments

• 100_3764.jpg
    100_3764.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 336

other bottles I found on Thursday......

Attachments

• 100_3771.jpg
    100_3771.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 358

Friday was a little slow, found a crude black glass gin, peacock cap and a ceramic type bottle......

Attachments

• 100_3788.jpg
    100_3788.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 353

808kaz said:
What's up ring man, while the Hawaiian digger and the crew was hitting Pearl Harbor I made my why to Iwilei, dug a couple of days on my day off, on Thursday I found a unlisted Waialua crown top, different plate, larger letter, O in works rounded and a large W base marking, same plate like the Hutchinson #*320 in the Hawaiian Bottle Book, only thing it's a crown top, found some other misc. bottles, oriental med. small black glass gin. plan on going next week some time on my day off.

Call me up. I like go too. How was the fumes?
Thanks for sharing the finds.
Ringman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back