What's new

WHAT'S IN YOUR DIRT?

tucando

Greenie
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington
Detector(s) used
White's VISION/ MXT Pro- GPZ 7000/3500 & BFO'S- GM3-Compass 77 AUTO
Check out TESORO'S New MOJAVE!
 
Too cool !! :icon_thumright:

I knew it would happen..! Now, where are all those doubters... :tongue3:
 
Interesting that it looks like the features of the Silver with two GB presets, and a bump of the operating frequency back to 12 kHz (Compadre and Cutlass μMAX). I also like the re-release of their classic 7" coil...and everything in black!

Should be a great new detector! :icon_sunny:
 
I have a feeling this is just the start. I see more machines coming soon.
I want that coil so I can come pare it to my old (but technically new because it's rebuilt and retunes) Troy shadow super 7.
They aren't the same coil but close it seems.
I like the thing profile of it :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom