What's new

Whats more of a bummer?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's more of a bummer?

The end of a box or the end of a road trip?
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's more of a bummer?

Neither if they are both skunks. LOL!

Jim
 
Re: What's more of a bummer?

End of a box.
 
Re: What's more of a bummer?

Piercesdad said:
The end of a box or the end of a road trip?

The way my boxes have been producing, I look forward to the end of the box. Just finished 4 boxes and pulled 4 40%. I still have 4 boxes to go, but I am not looking forward to them.
 
Re: What's more of a bummer?

Always being on the road I would say the end of the box!
 
Re: What's more of a bummer?

Part of the hobby

DW
 
Re: What's more of a bummer?

When your first box is the best one of the day and your last is a skunk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom