What's new

Whats the best headphone of Sov GT: Gray Ghost or Jolly Rogers.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hollo:

Whats the best headphone of Sovereign GT: Gray Ghost or Jolly Rogers. help me. :dontknow:
Thank you very much.
 
Upvote 0
Both are excellent, it depends on which ones you like. Everybody's hearing is different, so what one person may like, you might not. I have bad hearing, I have tried both and my favorite I don't think are even made anymore, Timberwolf Cubs.
 
I like Killer B ST Optima's best, then Grey Ghosts but as Can Slaw says it all depends on your hearing. Getting a pich that suits your hearing is really important especially if you have any hearing loss at all.

I would go to a club or rally or find a dealer who will let you try a few brands with your detector.
 
Thank you My friends, Happy hunting. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
I use the Gold Master Head Phones. Beats the Grey Ghost. I have both.
 
killer B 2,They fit and sound great,Also very light :tongue3:
 
I just got a pair of Black Widows a couple of weeks ago,I have used them only onceo far,they do have a different sound than my previous pair,but they do exactly what they are intended for...they block out background noise.(IE: ocean waves and traffic).just dont turn your back to the sea when digging with them...luckily only my feet got wet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom