What's new

Whats the difference?

Adrian D

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the difference?

What is the difference between the 6" Double-D 18.75 kHz coil the CONCENTRIC 18.75KHZ and the 10X5" DOUBLE-D 18.75KHZ?
What is the best one for beach hunting (Im using the x terra 305?)
Also could I find gold nuggets with my metal detector with any of these coils?
Thank you
 
People go crazy over coils. They spend bundles on them and most wind up collecting dust. The 18.5Khz is the output frequency of your detector that you have to match. Most use a stock coil of about 9" on the beach from what I have seen. I use a Surfmaster PI on the beach. I also use it for nugget hunting.
Out of what you mentioned, the concentric would be best because it pinpoints better. Just my experience. Frank...
111-1 profile.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom