What's new

What’s the difference?

Winchester416

Full Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2022
Messages
100
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong here...

Most the stuff people are excited to find on here, I throw in the scrap iron pile...

Spikes, carriage parts, tractor parts, misc scrap metal... if it’s chunks of something that doesn’t have metal value, goes in the pile... not in the house...

Hand old saws, ax’s on the wall outside, use old hammers...
 
I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong here...

Most the stuff people are excited to find on here, I throw in the scrap iron pile...

Spikes, carriage parts, tractor parts, misc scrap metal... if it’s chunks of something that doesn’t have metal value, goes in the pile... not in the house...

Hand old saws, ax’s on the wall outside, use old hammers...
My trash converted in my treasure 🤪
 

Attachments

  • B3AE1952-1278-462B-A2E3-E47A5FD1780F.webp
    B3AE1952-1278-462B-A2E3-E47A5FD1780F.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • A672E02C-A7EC-4176-99AF-93F1B1EBCB6C.webp
    A672E02C-A7EC-4176-99AF-93F1B1EBCB6C.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 34D949CA-55BD-478A-B690-AEF089FE4E90.webp
    34D949CA-55BD-478A-B690-AEF089FE4E90.webp
    749.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 68ACCAEB-7602-4B36-9F78-7A0CBDA1DE21.webp
    68ACCAEB-7602-4B36-9F78-7A0CBDA1DE21.webp
    871.6 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom