What's new

Whats the oddest thing you have dug? Pics please...

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the oddest thing you have pulled from the sand? Pictures please. I just had my strangest find confirmed by my Dentist. "This is old time dentistry". Here are pics of my late 19th century tooth cap.
 

Attachments

  • Tooth Cap 1.webp
    Tooth Cap 1.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 784
  • Tooth Cap 2.webp
    Tooth Cap 2.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 753
  • Tooth Cap 3.webp
    Tooth Cap 3.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 791
Upvote 0
Beach hunting, it'll be a set of hand made solid lead knuckles. Found on a lake beach near an old pier. These would do some damage!

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • knuckles.webp
    knuckles.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 744
Nice lead knuckles... Something I know I never said..... Lead knuckles and a tooth cap they kind of go together... Crazy find
 
look next to where you found knuckles, hoffa might be close by!
nicea find!!
 
Was a really STRONG signal with my PI.

Long story short: Gave it to the cops and they will destroy it (no matter my wishes). It's a Rossi 38 Special, made in Brazil.

Scary find for sure.
 

Attachments

  • 38 r sm.webp
    38 r sm.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 768
I guess people just don't read the signs at the beach, I think its like number four. No swimming with handguns!!! :laughing7:
 
I apologize to the Ladies but...

definitely this is my oddest thing I ever pulled from the sand.... :laughing7:


2md1c1u.jpg
 
Hey BepiPresot, i hope that was on the banner when you found it.
 
DrJoePrime said:
Was a really STRONG signal with my PI.

Long story short: Gave it to the cops and they will destroy it (no matter my wishes). It's a Rossi 38 Special, made in Brazil.

Scary find for sure.

That was thrown far out into the water (probably did some damage to someone) :dontknow:
 
Alright now that you found it, please turn your head and cough.... That is a very strange find wings included...
BepiPresot said:
I apologize to the Ladies but...

definitely this is my oddest thing I ever pulled from the sand.... :laughing7:


2md1c1u.jpg
 
OMG I didnt dare take a pic of what I eyeballed in a ditch while hunting.It was lets say made of latex ;D and is very accurately in proportion to the female gender(get it?).Was surrounded with empty beer cans,a t-shirt and some condom wrappers.My 2 hunting buddies and my myself laughed like fools!! So i placed the so-called latex female part :o on the farmers gate over his padlock ;D
:laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Thank you for your story. I hope your farmer has a humorous side to him, that might of been his sweetheart you man handled. Do they farm sand worms in Canada? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom