What's new

What's the scoop? ( Question)

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Where can I buy a sturdy sand scoop with a retractable handle? Enquiring minds want to know.
 
Retractable?....don't know. Have you looked at Reilly's Treasured Gold?
They have a good selection, start there...
Sounds like a road trip coming up?
 
I will try them Dave,thanks for the suggestion. Might be a road trip coming up,who knows!
 
I just looked, they have two travel scoops, that looks like what you're looking for...
 
Thanks Dave,just sent my husband the link and also one for Myers but don't know anything about them or their reputation so thanks for the suggestion for Reilly's,it sounds like you e bought from them before?
 
Yes, I got a small basic scoop, as I rarely beach hunt, didn't want to spend too much for something I am not really into. But the quality from RTG is great, I am happy with the purchase.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom