What's new

Whats this jewelry part I found?

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's this jewelry part I found?

First off...sorry no pix.

It's...

- 13/16" long (less than an inch)
- roughly the same size as a wooden match, but not as long
- heavy for its size (I keep meaning to weigh it)
- one end is a rectangular loop
- a small diamond (looks real) sits in a setting
- a tiny hole on the reverse (opposite side of the diamond)
- colored gold up to the diamond, then silver-ish
- "750" is the only visible mark (on the gold part)

Cuff link part? Waddya think?
 
Re: What's this jewelry part I found?

What is a wooden watch?
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's this jewelry part I found?

I think we need a picture is what I think... :)
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's this jewelry part I found?

Whoops! Wooden match it is.

Sorry, not pix enabled. But you guys are so good you don't need no steenking pix!

Oh, and it weighs 2.3g
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's this jewelry part I found?

Not broken at all. Four nice smooth sides, like a long thin rectangle.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom