What's new

Whats up with the needles on the beach?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
9,236
Reaction score
6,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have seen a few needles on the beach as well as seen many references made about them laying on the beaches. Where are they coming from? Drug users on the beach or diabetics? or are they washing in with the tides? I am not paranoid about them but would like to know where they primarily are coming from...Don't want to get aids!
 
Upvote 0
The other day I actually had a crab grab hold of my little toe and he simply refused to let go.....man can they clamp down. :laughing7: But I'm like Crispin, I want to be able to feel the sand under my feet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom