What's new

Wheat penny averages

twinsrule

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
What are your averages for getting wheat pennies? I was blown away when i read about people who get them in every other roll... my average is one in every 7 to 10 rolls.
 
Upvote 0
Averaging 18 wheats and 5 Canadians per box.
 
Rakattack said:
jrf30 said:
Electronova said:
12.7 wheats per box
.2 indians per box

Are you sure on that IH number? .2 INdians per box is one EVERY five boxes. ist hat how many IH you find? WOW!

That's what I was thinking. Electronova, if you really average 1 IH every 5 boxes I'm moving into your area next week! :laughing7:

I only started keeping stats about 40 boxes ago, the IH count per box is as follows: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,4,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0
as you can see the one box that had 4 really carries the average
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom