Limitool
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 7,955
- Reaction score
- 12,322
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middle TN. area
- Detector(s) used
- White XLT Spectrum E-Series
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Coinman123... I wanted you to be happy. So I grabbed the first coin I could find lying on my desk and found this very rare wheat penny. In fact I have 100's of them from 1909 to
Please like this thread Coinman123... I'm here FOR YOU BUDDY!
"There, I liked your post for you. I don't really find likes important, but I love getting replies on my threads. I will probably laugh if I ever see a thread here titled something like, "Wheat Penny: Please Like This Thread". lol"
Please like this thread Coinman123... I'm here FOR YOU BUDDY!"There, I liked your post for you. I don't really find likes important, but I love getting replies on my threads. I will probably laugh if I ever see a thread here titled something like, "Wheat Penny: Please Like This Thread". lol"
Attachments
Last edited:







