gordon and tanner Hero Member Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 590 Golden Thread 0 Location South East, MI Detector(s) used my eyes Primary Interest: Other Dec 13, 2010 #1 We went through 1 box of pennies each. Tanner won again, his streak continues. Tanner: 13 Wheats, (oldest 1934) 2 King George, and one Star Fish Penny from the Bahamas Dad: 9 Wheats, (oldest 1945) 2 King George Attachments Wheat War 5.webp 89 KB · Views: 285 Upvote 0
We went through 1 box of pennies each. Tanner won again, his streak continues. Tanner: 13 Wheats, (oldest 1934) 2 King George, and one Star Fish Penny from the Bahamas Dad: 9 Wheats, (oldest 1945) 2 King George
CardsNCoins Bronze Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 1,024 Reaction score 192 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2010 #2 Give it up already Gordon, Tanner is too much for you.
W wiedz Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Dec 13, 2010 #3 I am quite jealous of the King George finds. I live in Iowa and have only found 5 total and I've searched 65-70 boxes. I highly recommend picking up the Whitman Canadian cent folders.
I am quite jealous of the King George finds. I live in Iowa and have only found 5 total and I've searched 65-70 boxes. I highly recommend picking up the Whitman Canadian cent folders.
gordon and tanner Hero Member Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 590 Golden Thread 0 Location South East, MI Detector(s) used my eyes Primary Interest: Other Dec 13, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Hey Wiedz, We will be picking up a Canadian cent book. We live near Detroit and find 2 or 3 per box. They are our "tie breaker" if we tie in wheats. Gordon and Tanner
Hey Wiedz, We will be picking up a Canadian cent book. We live near Detroit and find 2 or 3 per box. They are our "tie breaker" if we tie in wheats. Gordon and Tanner
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Dec 13, 2010 #5 nice scores guys!!! keep it up and hh!
undergrounddrew Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2005 Messages 84 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Technetics G2 Fisher F75 Black, Minelab 3030,Minelab X-Terra 705 and more!!! Dec 14, 2010 #6 Team Tanner Rules!!! Thanks for posting (again!)