Lowbatts
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Only had a couple hours to play this morning. Hit one area I haven't been to in a longtime, maintaining my frustration level at the weak headphone connection I'm suffereing from until the nearby Radio Shaft opened. Man am I glad I got the Jameco catalog the other day, going shopping for parts....
Got re-geared (cheapie headphones) and hit the warm spot me and Mayo hit the other day. Got five wheaties under a tree there. '20, '25, '26, '40 and '45 and three medium watch faces. Only one pull tab there. Also got a tiny charm that reads "amer" in script, lost it somewhere between the pouch and the car trunk. Still waiting on the shinies to come forth from this spot.
Got re-geared (cheapie headphones) and hit the warm spot me and Mayo hit the other day. Got five wheaties under a tree there. '20, '25, '26, '40 and '45 and three medium watch faces. Only one pull tab there. Also got a tiny charm that reads "amer" in script, lost it somewhere between the pouch and the car trunk. Still waiting on the shinies to come forth from this spot.
(Maybe that's why my shinie to copper ratio is skewed)






