What's new

Wheeler Amphitheater Trilobites

StephLeigh

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charleston SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanted to share a few finds from my visit to the trilobite beds in Millard County, Utah. I had a great time! I believe most of the finds are the Elrathia Kingii trilobite. I dug a few at the public BLM pit, and a few from another location in the amphitheater. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462983130.988272.webp
 
Thanks Inyo for the the info you shared!
 
Nice. Good to know my name has been used to good effect (Wheeler Amphitheater). Seriously would like to find a trilobite. Here in OR early fossils non-existent.
 
Thanks Inyo for the the info you shared!

You're very welcome, indeed. And you made a really fantastic haul there: A superb selection of trilo specimens from the Middle Cambrian Wheeler Shale. Well done!
 
Last edited:
Wow, good job! You found better ones than I did when I went there! You must have the knack for it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom