jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,313 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2025 Thread Owner #1
beepbleep Hero Member Joined Oct 25, 2019 Messages 941 Reaction score 1,658 Golden Thread 0 Location Almost Heaven, WV Detector(s) used beep & dig Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2025 #2 Imagine the worth today.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,313 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2025 Thread Owner #3 I Don't know I'm terrible at Math, But I Think $10,450,000 if all in Dollar Coins would be on the low end I Think that's Figuring $200 Per Dollar Not sure What the actual amount I Started With Last edited: Oct 20, 2025
I Don't know I'm terrible at Math, But I Think $10,450,000 if all in Dollar Coins would be on the low end I Think that's Figuring $200 Per Dollar Not sure What the actual amount I Started With