What's new

When do you know you have s problem

nutsdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
241
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three metal detectors. Four scoops. Two pin pointers. Or when you can't go by a lake or beach without thinking of all the stuff you might find there?
 
Upvote 0
I fail to see a problem! Unless it's not enough detectors. :icon_scratch:
 
We aren't messed up. The rest of the work is!!! Lol
 
Monty_PythonSpotTheLooneyFC.webp
 
487k.gif I have a dozen machines about 4 scoops etc. :tongue3:
 
When you see a guy hunting your favorite spot and you rush over to tell him to leave. The problem usually comes at you shortly after that. :laughing7:
 
I can't even go to a beach with my buddies to just throw around the frisbee and relax in the sun without wanting or thinking what I could find if I had my detector with me. Then, that's all I'm thinking about the whole day while my buds are enjoying the sun and women and I'm just looking at the whole beach and area where spots look like they would be holding some nice goodies. I have ADD. Addicted to Detecting Disorder!
 
I can't even go to a beach with my buddies to just throw around the frisbee and relax in the sun without wanting or thinking what I could find if I had my detector with me. Then, that's all I'm thinking about the whole day while my buds are enjoying the sun and women and I'm just looking at the whole beach and area where spots look like they would be holding some nice goodies. I have ADD. Addicted to Detecting Disorder!
How to qualify for God membership or Elitist status...
1. You must have been served an eviction notice for having to many inoperable Isuzus on your property.

2. Your wife has served you divorce papers threatening to leave if you don't stop spending so much time with your Isuzus. You reply with, "sure gonna miss you"

3. It has been recommended that you seek psychiatric help for you vehicle disorder.

4. You have a record number of citations by your HOA for having inoperable vehicles.

5. You locked yourself in your Isuzu with a bomb and threatened to detonate it if they towed your
car away.
6. You wash and wax your non running cars monthly.

7. You bought Isuzu parts instead of food and toilet paper.

8. You scan Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader and various other sites for Isuzu vehicles or parts 3 times
a day.

9. You dream of having a bedroom big enough so you can park your best Isuzu next to your bed at night.

10. Your neighbor caught you sitting in your non running Isuzu pretending to race and spanking your monkey.
 
How to qualify for God membership or Elitist status...
1. You must have been served an eviction notice for having to many inoperable Isuzus on your property.

2. Your wife has served you divorce papers threatening to leave if you don't stop spending so much time with your Isuzus. You reply with, "sure gonna miss you"

3. It has been recommended that you seek psychiatric help for you vehicle disorder.

4. You have a record number of citations by your HOA for having inoperable vehicles.

5. You locked yourself in your Isuzu with a bomb and threatened to detonate it if they towed your
car away.
6. You wash and wax your non running cars monthly.

7. You bought Isuzu parts instead of food and toilet paper.

8. You scan Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader and various other sites for Isuzu vehicles or parts 3 times
a day.

9. You dream of having a bedroom big enough so you can park your best Isuzu next to your bed at night.

10. Your neighbor caught you sitting in your non running Isuzu pretending to race and spanking your monkey.

Get a jeep.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom