What's new

When life gets in the way.

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
1,420
Reaction score
1,511
Golden Thread
0
Location
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got permission to hunt the property where a lumber barons house from the late 1800s still stands. Had to pull an extra shift on Friday, the elderly couple were not home on Saturday. Today mid thirties and snow blowing all over. I may have to wait for spring! :crybaby2:
 
Upvote 6
Good luck in the spring, sounds Like a great site.
 
metal_detector.gif
Not to worry - the best find of your life will be their when you can hit it!
 
Oh misread the title, thought it said 'when wife gets in the way'. lol

When my 'Life'(Detecting) gets in the way it has a totally different meaning...:thumbsup:
 
I can only hope it turns out well. The elderly couple have had to run people off that were sneaking on the property in the middle of the night to detect. It is fully a quarter of a block of yard though. My fourth house on this street. I may get lucky with the weather yet.
 
Keep your fingers crossed. Those Michigan winters can be rough but you might get a warm spell.
Good luck pardner.
 
Dont cry man, there are other sites to hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom