Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you have a 'I Hate My Job' day, try this:

When you have a 'I Hate My Job' day, try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the
thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors,
draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair.
Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized '.

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BEHIND THAN YOURS!

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Re: When you have a 'I Hate My Job' day, try this:

I used to work for a company that was part of J&J ... vistakon, we made contact lenses, and the idiocy of the management there I can see something like this actually happening quite easily.

I can see a row of people bent over, and someone walking with a box of thermometers, ZhooOOp!!!, followed by someone with rubber gloves, a paper towel and alcohol rubs.. ;D putting them onto a flat cart being wheeled over to the packaging and shipping department...

Aaron

K

Kentucky Kache

HELP WANTED

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

D'oh i just pooped myself reading that :D :D :D (only a little)

S

stefen

EDIT ELF NAME said:
D'oh i just pooped myself reading that :D :D :D (only a little)

A pinch? ;D

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5

Ascholten said:
I used to work for a company that was part of J&J ... vistakon, we made contact lenses, and the idiocy of the management there I can see something like this actually happening quite easily.

I can see a row of people bent over, and someone walking with a box of thermometers, ZhooOOp!!!, followed by someone with rubber gloves, a paper towel and alcohol rubs.. ;D putting them onto a flat cart being wheeled over to the packaging and shipping department...

Aaron

With all the layoff big companies are doing....there is probably just only 2 people in THAT department. One who picks up the thermometers(then cleans them afterwards) and one who gets to receive them :o :o :o.............

Who has the better of those two jobs????????? :D :D

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6

I can see it now... you go to J&J to apply for a job. They tell you that they have 3 possible positions available and was wondering which one you are applying for:
#1 Push it in
#2 Pull it out
#3 Bend over

That small print really make you think, doesn't it?
LOL

:) ;D :D

S

stefen

We have a rectal thermometer for the horses that has a loop in the end for string with a clothes pin attached that you attach to the horses tail...

The string is a sure sign that its not for oral use ;D ;D

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter

Thanks for that. Im gonna have to get an ear thermometer to use on my daughter now. but on the other hand id rather have it break off on them and not my baby.

wonder what would happen if it did break off and one of them got hurt. workmans comp. should cover that right?

S

stefen

They probably never sat down at that job ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread