What's new

where are all the northwest tn. metal detectorists??

tnredneck

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Paris, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Just wondered if there are any other md from nw tennessee here?? I live in Paris, tn. and i haven't seen any other posts from any. If you are from this area post and maybe we get our own little forum going????


tnredneck
 
Not Nw but I live in Dickson just west of Nashville and would travel to Paris or anywhere inbetween to hunt with a bud.
 
Hey good to see somebody from TN. on here I'm from north middle TN. we don't have alot of CW action here would love to travel a little to get on a good campsite though.
 
Hey everyone. Roger from Clarksville here. I get up to Dover to hunt once in a while...........haven't been in about 3 weeks, though. I don't have any 'honey holes', but I usually dig a bullet or two when I get up there. Drop me a line, and maybe we can have a little hunt.................your place or mine.

Roger
 
Hey I am not far from you Roger, I am in Dickson,TN. Shoot me a PM sometime and we might could get out one day and swing the coils. :)

Mike
 
Hey Roger tried to send you a response to your PM but your mailbox is full.... :(

Mike
 
Guess you can call me late for dinner.... Lobelville Tn checking in, off I-40 exit 143
 
anyone from franklin?
 
I am in Clarksville, TN
Looking forward to finding some good legal hunting spots.
Seems like the city of Clarksville, TN Parks dept is saying there
is NO detecting allowed at any of the public city parks.......
rather dissapointing.
 
Hi,

I live in Dyersburg. My hunting partner and I are looking for good potential Civil War sites. Any help would be appreciated!
 
I live in Paris too. Interested in hunting with a beginner?
 
I'm in Columbia, Tn. New to this, and I'm up for a dig anytime.
 
I also am from Dyersburg I have been given a church that is over 100 yrs old to hunt, and 2 farms anyone intersted give me a shout. Thx Roger
 
Roger,
I'll hunt with you e-mail me on a time and lets do it.

DigDogDig
 
hi i will be in knoxville for a week 5-19 to 5-26 for a visit from N.Y.S. like to get together for a hunt let me know Mike
 
Anyone else wanting to do some Dirt Fishing one of these weekends here in the Clarksville are/Montgomery County?
 
I'm in friendship, if you would like to go hunting sometime, 731-445-8997
 
I'm in Cadiz Kentucky which is about a half hour from Clarksville. We moved here last July. I've been out a couple of times with the detector but nothing found worth bragging about.
 
Hey Roger, I'm in Clarksville also. Where you hunt at in Dover?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom