Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 10, 2016 Thread Owner #1 What place sells a carbon fiber shaft for the AT PRO?
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 10, 2016 #2 Anderson shafts. I believe Kellyco sells them for the AT Pro. I use one on my Garrett Infinium, very good product.
Anderson shafts. I believe Kellyco sells them for the AT Pro. I use one on my Garrett Infinium, very good product.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 10, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks a lot I just ordered the 15" Attack coil and I just want to lighten the load up a little bit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot I just ordered the 15" Attack coil and I just want to lighten the load up a little bit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk