Where Did They Go?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S

Smee

"Morgus The Magnificent" . . . Saturday nights at Grandpa's house in "Metry", just outside New Orleans.

Also some other highlights . . .

[youtube=425,350]MLrZcfZ7auI&feature=related[/youtube]

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really miss Land of the Giants,Time Tunnel,I love Lucy(black and white),The Twilight Zone,Gun Smoke. :laughing7:

highlander

May 10, 2009
the good old days .no one is getting any younger i miss the old westerns and the WW2 movies plus the old Walt Disney movies also

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Saturday Nights, my friends and I would pop up a ton of popcorn and settle in for "Murphy's Monsterous Movies." This was during the early '70's in the Kansas City area.

Best,
Scott

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
Birds and Creature from the black lagoon. Combat, jackie gleason and red skelton If the wind was right we could pick up CH> 9 out of chicago and 7 and 2 out of Det .Ah the good old days of snow and vert. and horizontal holds LOL B/W movies kids would flip out nowadays . Wrestling with BoBo brazil, haystacks Calhoun, the Shiek

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldie1959 said:
Birds and Creature from the black lagoon. Combat, jackie gleason and red skelton If the wind was right we could pick up CH> 9 out of chicago and 7 and 2 out of Det .Ah the good old days of snow and vert. and horizontal holds LOL B/W movies kids would flip out nowadays . Wrestling with BoBo brazil, haystacks Calhoun, the Shiek

They couldn't touch Bulldog Bob Brown, Andre the Giant and Gorgeous George! :headbang:

Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, True Story...
I was workin' second shift manager at a full sevice gas station. Yes, I said FULL Service. You know when that was; back in the '70's.
Anywho, this was in Lawrence, Kansas and this car pulled in for gas. Out comes Bob Geigel and Bulldog Bob Brown; mortal enemies. In the same car! They were on their way to Kansas City for a scheduled match.
From that point on, I knew it was nothing more than "showtime."

Scott

PS. I did get their autographs for my Pap; he was a big fan....

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A great site for a lot of older and new shows is "Hulu."

http://www.hulu.com/

If you're not careful, you'll find yourself spending WAY too much time there.

Best,

Scott

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
Thanks for the Info . I still like Haystacks LOL good stories from you. :laughing7: Glad you found that out when you were grown . I would have hated to see you broken hearted that the matches were staged HAHA goldie

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I liked Leaping Larry Shane, and Joe Garrigeola, (not sure how it was spelled) Dick the Bruiser was a villain in the ring.

I have the Western Channel and watch the old ones. The Virginian is on weekdays at 4:30. I try to see him everyday
if I can. They are great stories, and the best part, is, no commercials to interrupt any story you are watching.
Those old Westerns are the best.

Ray

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
There on CD's now I pick them up at the Good Will Store!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions