What's new

where did you find it???

1637

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
1,895
Reaction score
2,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
i think it would be interesting if people would tell what state or country there finds are from.i understand why not the city.
brad
 
Maryland, Harford County and Baltimore County mainly, Orange, Stafford and Orange Counties, VA, York Co. and Lancaster Co., PA, and Sussex County, Delaware, among other places.
 
all of my finds were found in Indiana, in the dirt.
 
I detect mostly Harford county Maryland and sometimes Baltimore.
 
All my finds were within 20 miles of my home in North Scituate, Rhode Island. I may have to increase that radius to 25 miles this year, though. Running out of new places to detect!
 
Fairfax Co., Loudoun Co., Prince William Co., Amelia Co., Chesterfield Co., VA... all over CT. Some of RI.
 
All of my finds are from the USA, except those that I find that aren't in the USA (Depends on where I'm travelling). 100% are from Earth.

I'm calling ya on that above statement.... I don't think your being totally honest! :laughing7:

95% of time I'm in the woods near Centerville, TN.
 
99.9% of my finds are from Nova Scotia. Took a trip to New Brunswick once on a family trip with the detector and got a few large cents! [emoji2]
 
I took it you meant giving that info in connection when posting a pic of a find. That sort of info is helpful in ID'ing NA artifacts at times, as if you know the general area you know what culture populated that area, type of lithic material there, method of manufacture, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom