where did you find it???

Maryland, Harford County and Baltimore County mainly, Orange, Stafford and Orange Counties, VA, York Co. and Lancaster Co., PA, and Sussex County, Delaware, among other places.

all of my finds were found in Indiana, in the dirt.

All my finds were within 20 miles of my home in North Scituate, Rhode Island. I may have to increase that radius to 25 miles this year, though. Running out of new places to detect!

Fairfax Co., Loudoun Co., Prince William Co., Amelia Co., Chesterfield Co., VA... all over CT. Some of RI.

All of my finds are from the USA, except those that I find that aren't in the USA (Depends on where I'm travelling). 100% are from Earth.

I'm calling ya on that above statement.... I don't think your being totally honest! :laughing7:

95% of time I'm in the woods near Centerville, TN.

99.9% of my finds are from Nova Scotia. Took a trip to New Brunswick once on a family trip with the detector and got a few large cents! [emoji2]

I took it you meant giving that info in connection when posting a pic of a find. That sort of info is helpful in ID'ing NA artifacts at times, as if you know the general area you know what culture populated that area, type of lithic material there, method of manufacture, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back