Where is the Jim Maus archives in North Carolina?

TheKelv

Apr 24, 2023
Primary Interest:
Other
Wondering if Jim Maus is still alive and if there is a public place to see his artifacts? Is it possible to arrange a private viewing with someone if the artifacts aren't public? Very interested in his work in the state where I live.

Having some issues with the Department of North Carolina Natural and Cultural Resources (NCDNCR) regarding access to archeological papers, artifacts and relics and have a feeling Jim Maus is the man to ask about them.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to FORUM: NORTH CAROLINA for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wondering if Jim Maus is still alive and if there is a public place to see his artifacts? Is it possible to arrange a private viewing with someone if the artifacts aren't public? Very interested in his work in the state where I live.

Having some issues with the Department of North Carolina Natural and Cultural Resources (NCDNCR) regarding access to archeological papers, artifacts and relics and have a feeling Jim Maus is the man to ask about them.
Look up Jim Maus Arifacts-About Me. Then there is a bunch of articles on the right side of page to select on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread