R robbor Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2005 Messages 151 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Detector(s) used XLT, GM3, GM4b Nov 29, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I just bought a used deleon and want to order a 5.75 coil? Who has the best prices? And is there more than one coil? concentric and widescan
I just bought a used deleon and want to order a 5.75 coil? Who has the best prices? And is there more than one coil? concentric and widescan
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2009 #2 Go to the Tesoro website to find a dealer.