Erican95
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi, I'm a new Silver Coin collector but haven't had much luck.....
I would go around banks asking if they have half dollars but they all say they don't have any! I was just wondering does anyone have tips on finding silver coins
Also Is it true that banks sort out the silver coins a machine so there are basically no silver quarters in circulation?
Anytips would help!!!
I would go around banks asking if they have half dollars but they all say they don't have any! I was just wondering does anyone have tips on finding silver coins

Also Is it true that banks sort out the silver coins a machine so there are basically no silver quarters in circulation?
Anytips would help!!!
Hunt yards of old homes, as they're usually virgin and never hunted. (as opposed to the obvious parks and schools, which ... depending on your area, are often-time hammered and worked hard by now).






