What's new

Where to post need charger ???

daybrightday

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I need a charger for my dad's White's DFX Spectrum E-Series ? Where can I find this online ? He's 88 yrs old, still T-hunting strong and, oh yeah, bout to drive me CRAZY if I don't find this charger soon ! Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. Thanks for the help.
 
Thanks Kentucky, for some bizarre reason, I didn't think of that! And I'm and E'bayer, dang.
 
daybrightday said:
Thanks Kentucky, for some bizarre reason, I didn't think of that! And I'm and E'bayer, dang.

I just bought one a few weeks ago. That's a good price for a new charger. I just hope you don't have to buy a battery, as they are not so cheap.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom