WHERE TO SELL SOME ARTIFACTS

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Options for selling really depend on what you have, and how quickly you need to sell.

I see a lot of collectors sell their best pieces in a hurry, which is about the worst way to do it... If you are thinking about selling, I'd put some low end to mid range points in a pretty frame and sell them on eBay. They may not be purchased by a serious collector, but someone will enjoy them and usually pay more than you'll get from us. (Most of us already have our own field grade stuff.)

Joshua

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could always post some pictures on here of what you may want to sell and then let people PM you with offers.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a good idea ShopDog. We have seen your post and hunts maybe you can make someone here happy? Post some stuff. We all understand hard times for sure. Josh makes a good suggestion also about e-bay. Ala points are in pretty good demand. Good luck shopdog :icon_sunny:

TnMtns

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
(Repeating my previous PM) : Any tool that's smooth on one side (uniface) and flaked on the other is of potential interest. Endscrapers, sidescrapers, "thumbscrapers," and a gazillion other names. Post (or PM) pics (if you can ?) or descriptions. Single pieces or a shoe box full.

Cheers & Regards

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread