What's new

Where would you go for a treasure hunt beach vacation?

Midas_touch

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
98
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After seven months of working overtime I'm finally getting a vacation. I want to detect somewhere where the yellow is plentiful on the beach and or in the water. I can go anywhere. I'm not going to Florida because I'd rather not have a ton of other guys and gals beating me to the good stuff. Any suggestions for a low key low competition place? Bahamas? Italian beaches? Spain? Hawaii? Cabo San Lucas?

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
Hahah wow talk about timing I just responded to your post. That's funny. Stay in touch and let's find some gold down there when you pick one up.
 
Anyone ever hunted in Panama City, Panama?

I'll be in Panama at some resort near Panama City in January for a week.

Hopefully at some point in the next year, I'll be able to hit the Florida treasure coast as well.
 
I stayed at a surf camp called morro negreto. It was located on Pacific side. I actually lost a nice pair of oakleys in the jungle there. Let me know if u see any monkey's wearing oakleys. Thanks oh by the way Panama is freakin beautiful. I just didnt like seeing all the yellow slime in panama canal. Have safe trip and keep alert. Just like anywhere there are scumbags there too. Dam oakley stealing monkeys
 
Doesn't that just drive you bananas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom