ToddB64
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 421
- Reaction score
- 73
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Georgetown, Ohio, USA
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Tesoro Bandido II µMax and
Compadre, White's Classic II,
Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Where's Boobydoo (aka: BDoo ) ?
Greetings Everyone !
I haven't seen any posts by Boobydoo for awhile (aka: BDoo).
Went to his Profile via My Stuff > Buddies and it said he was last active July 09, 2011, 7:58:56 AM.
Has he been posting on another metal detecting site more recently ?
I've always enjoyed his posts.......hope he is still swinging-the-coil somewhere !
Does anyone have any information on him ?
Thanks,
ToddB64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings Everyone !
I haven't seen any posts by Boobydoo for awhile (aka: BDoo).
Went to his Profile via My Stuff > Buddies and it said he was last active July 09, 2011, 7:58:56 AM.
Has he been posting on another metal detecting site more recently ?
I've always enjoyed his posts.......hope he is still swinging-the-coil somewhere !
Does anyone have any information on him ?
Thanks,
ToddB64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------







