What's new

Wheres Ed "Scrounger"

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Where's Ed "Scrounger"

Haven't seen Ed "Scrounger" post is a few days. Hope he has not been abducted by aliens or something. ???

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: Where's Ed "Scrounger"

Didn't he put in one of his replies that he was in Brazil? Or am I just not in on the joke.......BTW, he was feuding with a certain Blonde CRH..............oops, now I'm probably screwed, too.......
 
Re: Where's Ed "Scrounger"

I have been thinking about him too J4S. I hope he is alright.

ramjet2187 said:
Didn't he put in one of his replies that he was in Brazil? Or am I just not in on the joke.......BTW, he was feuding with a certain Blonde CRH..............oops, now I'm probably screwed, too.......

Ed & I do have a good time going at each other......he is fun jostle with. Kinda miss him......nobody to poke fun at....ha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom